Pay Court Costs Online

You can pay:

  • Fully Disposed Traffic, Felony, Misdemeanor, and Wildlife cases. The case must be concluded with a conviction or other final disposition.
  • Undisposed Traffic Citations
    • You must enter an online plea of Guilty or Nolo Contendere (No Contest) to the charge.
    • Your plea and payment must be made on or before the Initial Appearance Date on your citation.

You cannot pay:

  • Civil cases
  • Cases that are pending or on appeal
  • Cases that were filed earlier than January 1, 2005

Find your case

Don't have a case number? Use our search tool to locate cases.